Evaluation is important. It can help us understand the effects of our work, improve our programs, and share our stories of impact.
F2CC, with the input of over 140 individuals from diverse sectors across the country, developed the Farm to School Evaluation Framework for Canada. This framework articulates priority outcomes and indicators that people want to see measured relating to 4 impact areas: Public Health, Education, Community Economic Development and the Environment.
But how can programs get started with evaluation? Farm to Cafeteria Canada was pleased to host an Evaluation Webinar Series to help to start to answer that question. (Watch below)
Over the course of this series our speakers shared:
- What they set out to evaluate and why
- What evaluation tools they used to measure the success of their programs
- How they implemented the evaluation process and developed their tool(s)
- Reflections on what successes they had and what and challenges they encountered
- Reflections on how their evaluation findings were used to communicate with decision-makers