By Carolyn Webb, Sustain Ontario
As the 4th in our free Local Food Literacy in Ontario Schools webinar series, this webinar – Growing Local Food Literacy – will focus on how to teach local food literacy while engaging students in developing gardening skills in various educational settings.
- Curriculum connections for various grade levels and subject areas.
- Resources to help you bring gardening activities into all types of school settings.
- How and where schools can access gardening opportunities.
- Ideas for how to get students excited about gardening and growing food.
- Answers to common questions.
- Case study examples.