- Name Service Provider
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 5199817044
- Website https://www.cangroagric.com
- Address: 3244 Walker Road Unit 3, windsor , Ontario, N8W 3R8
Embark on a transformative journey with Cangro Agrifoods, a pioneering force in agriculture dedicated to empowering communities to grow their own food sustainably. Committed to the ambitious Sustainable Development Goal of eradicating hunger and poverty by 2030, Cangro Agrifoods is on a mission to catalyze change at the grassroots level.
At the core of our vision is the commitment to achieve zero carbon emissions. We passionately advocate for eco-friendly farming practices that not only yield nutritious crops but also prioritize environmental sustainability. Through collaborative initiatives with local communities, Cangro Agrifoods provides the essential knowledge, tools, and resources needed for communities to become self-reliant in food production while minimizing their ecological impact.
Our journey is one of resilience, community empowerment, and environmental stewardship. By fostering sustainable farming practices, we envision a future where every community can break free from the shackles of hunger and poverty. Join us in creating a more equitable and sustainable world by embracing the transformative power of agriculture. Together, let's sow the seeds of change and cultivate a future where no one goes to bed hungry, and communities thrive in harmony with the planet. Our innovative Hydroponics systems bundles, Aeroponic packages, Movable grow bag gardens and tropical foods growing specialities makes us stand out in all ramification.
- Facebook cangroaf
- Instagram cangroaf
What region do you serve: ontario
How do you provide food literacy education:
- At the school
- Field trip / in the community
11) (Optional) Please upload a photo of your program to display as a part of your profile. Please ensure that media permission has been granted for any people appearing in photos. (Photo size: 2MB max)
- Supplying local food
- Food service
- Teaching/Resources - growing food
- Teaching/Resources - cooking
- Teaching/Resources - food systems
- Teaching/Resources - food waste/composting