Published on 18 Sept. 2017
INVITATION TO A WEBINAR
As part of a national project with the Farm to Cafeteria Canada network, Équiterre is inviting teachers, food service managers and school stakeholders to attend a free webinar on Wednesday, October 11 from 3 pm to 4 pm .
The objective of the project is to increase the consumption of local fruits and vegetables by young people in schools in the country by carrying out educational activities and promoting local supply. The presence of salad bars and raw vegetables in the schools has proved to be an effective means of achieving this goal. This webinar will be an opportunity to discover and learn from these good practices.
THIS WEBINAR WILL ALLOW YOU TO:
- Learn more about the Farm to Cafeteria Canada network and the sustainable food program in schools across the country, including how it operates and the program’s benefits;
- Explore inspiring initiatives by Canadian schools, including the establishment of salad bars, how they work, the success factors and the challenges faced;
- Explore the funding opportunities available to schools in the coming year.
- Josée Bernier, Director, Notre-Dame School, New Brunswick
- Janie Deschenes-Roberge, 2-3rd grade teacher at Franco-Nord School, British Columbia
- Murielle Vrins, Institutional Food Project Manager, Équiterre, Quebec
- WHEN : Wednesday, October 11, 2017 from 3 to 4 pm
- REGISTRATION : Register by October 6th by filling out this form .
- QUESTIONS : Margot Verdier-Davioud | 514 522-2000 ext. 286 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: If you are unable to attend the webinar at the time indicated, sign up and you will receive a link to listen to it later.